They are free to download and include all features for 1-week evaluation period. After that, you can still view charts and ActiveCaptain content for free, but we hope you'll upgrade for all the additional capabilities.
- SEAiq Free: For mariners in the USA: it downloads any/all of the thousands of vector and raster charts available from NOAA and the US Army Corps of Engineers.
- SEAiq Open: For international mariners: you install your own charts in any of these formats: S-57, S-63, CM93, iENC, BSB/KAP. For the OpenCPN users out there, you can see we provide instructions on this site for transferring your charts from OpenCPN to SEAiq.
We are also pleased to pre-announce version 2.6.0 of our apps (available in the next several days). New changes include:
- Without an upgrade, you will now be able to view all charts for free. Previously, only charts with scale larger than 1:50,000 could be viewed without purchasing the upgrade.
- Numerous performance improvements.
- SEAiq Open now supports the free raster charts published by Brazil and Argentina.